planner / VPM-B patches

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Aug 17 22:23:55 PDT 2015

I think I have most of this applied and pushed now - but I'm not sure.
There were some patches from Rick and some other strays here and there
that I wasn't quite sure what to do with. Also, there were several
conflicts when applying Jan's and Robert's patches.

I'd appreciate if Robert / Jan / Rick and anyone else interested in the
planner and VPM-B implementation could look at the latest master and make
sure that I have all the relevant patches (and resend the ones that I
missed).

Also I'd love to have a few more test cases added to tests/testplan.cpp
Specifically some VPM-B tests that compare to known-good profiles.

Thanks