4.5.3

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Dec 6 08:19:59 PST 2015

Hi there,

I decided to make another update of the 4.5 series to address the issue with some of the Suunto dive computers no longer showing a temperature graph plus the very annoying warning about number of gases and tanks not matching. I'll also use that opportunity to disable storing of pictures in git :-)

Are there other bug fix commits that you would suggest that I add to 4.5.3? Please go through the git log and let me know what I should "backport" to that release.

Thanks