TTS vs. end of dive

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 06:36:39 PST 2015

Hello Robert,

it seems that the calculated TTS does not correlate with the time it
takes to surface from a dive. I have planned a simple dive with
following parameters:
- drop to first depth
- EAN31
- duration 20 min
- depth 40m
- Bühlman algorithm
* TTS is shown at the end of bottom time as 15/16 minutes, however
surface is reached in 10 and half minutes as shown in the attached
screenshot.

VPM-B seems to behave similarly, but the TTS and actual ascent are
closer to each other with my test dive (as ascent is slower with
VPM-B).

BTW what does the not "created GPS source" mean?

miika