Circular dependencies in subsurface

Patrick Valsecchi patrick at thus.ch
Sun Feb 22 23:53:46 PST 2015

Dirk,

You introduced weird circular dependencies with you commit 5bf86f6042
that makes fixing the CMakeLists.txt impossible.

Now qthelper.cpp (in subsurface_corelib) needs UserSurvey which is
provided by subsurface_interface which in turn needs subsurface_corelib.

I don't know how we can fix that... either move reverseGeoLookup
somewhere else (tough since parse-xml.c is using it) or remove the split
in different libs in the CMakeLists.txt (should be OK, but I don't know
why we had it in a first place).

CU