Fixing HTML export

Gehad Elrobey gehadelrobey at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 15:29:49 PST 2015

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 9:04 PM, Willem Ferguson <
willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za> wrote:

> Dear Gehad,
>
> I have a few requests about the HTML export that I would appreciate if you
> would be prepared to check out??
>
> First terminology. The HTML export has three way of looking at dives:
> a) List view. This is when the dive list is shown with a few details of
> each dive.
> b) Short view. This is when one selects one of the dives from the dive
> list. It shows more details for a particular dive.
> c) Long view. This is when the link at the bottom of the short view is
> selected, enabling the graphics of the dive profile, and much more info
> about the dive.
>
> Two bugs:
> 1) In the long view, under "Dive equipment" the start pressure of the
> cylinder is given as zero. This should be the correct value of the cylinder
> pressure at the start of the dive.
> 2) I do some trimix dives. In the Long view under "Dive equipment", only
> the oxygen is shown for the trimix cylinder. There is no indication of
> helium fraction.

Do you mean the gas ratio in the dive equipment list? can you send me a
trimix dive to regenerate the bug with it, As I don't dive and I don't have
my own logbook.

> A request:
> Would it be possible to show Max. Depth in the Short view as well as in
> the Long view, just above "Duration" ?
> I hope you don't mind me copying this to the discussion forum?

Sure, I will also send a patch to fix bug #1 mentioned above and add Max
depth to the Short view.

--
regards,
Gehad