question: local git and cloud storage

Jan Mulder jlmulder at xs4all.nl
Wed Jul 1 01:55:23 PDT 2015

Since the git storage was implemented, i use a local git store for my
divelog, so no XML ssrf file. Now, with the new cloud storage emerging I
run in to the following scenario.

On a trip, I like to use cloud storage, so that I can daily update my
log, en when coming back home, most of the logging work is done (and
synced to the cloud). At this point of implementation, this works fine.
However, I like to continue updating my local git store as well (Notice
that I am not talking about the local cloud git cache). My question is:
how do I save the cloud updates to my local git repository? I see that I
can save to a local XML ssrf file.

best,

--jan