Location, location, location

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen subsurface at henrik.synth.no
Wed Jul 15 06:15:20 PDT 2015

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 2:05 PM, Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava at kde.org> wrote:

> That's an auto complete feature, it you don't auto complete, the name you
> input is used, if you auto complete, the auto complete is used. We can make
> it a bit more explicit (maybe creating yet another entry on the drop-down
> with the current text, but I really think that auto complete for the
> current text is not really useful)

Oh, then I guess we disagree.

I think "Blu - Create dive site with this name" is *very* useful:  it's a
nice, unambiguous and readable way to explicitly create a new dive site,
and it blends beautifully together with the autocompleted list.

The autocompleted "Blue Corner - Create dive site with this name" is not
useful IMHO.  How often would you create a new site with the exact same
name as one that is already existing?  I think this would only create
confusion.

Henrik