request to remove threads from subsurface archive

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen henrik at synth.no
Wed Jun 3 13:21:58 PDT 2015

3. jun. 2015 19.04 skrev "Dirk Hohndel" <dirk at hohndel.org>:

> On Wed, Jun 03, 2015 at 12:43:55PM -0300, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:
> > On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 6:12 PM, Emmanuelle QUILLEROU <
> > emmanuelle_quillerou at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> >
> > >  Dear Sir/Madam,
> > >
> > > Could you please remove the following threads from the mail-archive,
or
> > > anonymise them (ie remove my eamil address and last name)?
> >
> > Emma, I'm not sure, but I think that's impossible.
>
> Oh, I thought this was entirely obvious. I have no control over
> mail-archive.com nor over any of the other archives out there.

>From https://www.mail-archive.com/faq.html#delete :

"Can I delete a message from the archive?

We respect the wishes of the mailing list administrators. If you want a
message deleted from the archive, you must first contact the list
administrator to discuss the issue with that person and then have the list
administrator contact <themailarchive at gmail.com> <themailarchive at gmail.com>
us <themailarchive at gmail.com>. List administrators may also request
deletion of their entire archive."

Cheers,