Cloud storage and web view

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 16:00:07 PDT 2015

Good night.

> > Let me look at the script and try to figure out what went wrong. Are you
> on IRC? This is best addressed "live" where I can talk to you and have you
> try things while I look at the backend. Your help would be really valuable!
>
> No, I'm not in IRC, but if you think it can help just tell me where to
register.

> Some trial and error showed the flaw in my logic.
>
> Please try again, I believe this part should now work as well.

I've done so.   In the 1st try I got the 404 error, then made a little
change on the divelog and saved  to cloud storage.
After this it worked  (well, almost worked), didn't get the 404 error, the
html export page shown but without any dive.

BTW  I can only test tomorrow, as on monday I'll be in a family trip to
Mauritius (expecting to have a little diving, off course).   On the good
side, I hope to get back with a bunch of new dive locations and gps fixes
to test.

Regards.

Salva.