Uwatec Smartrak dive log decoding

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Tue Mar 10 13:06:44 PDT 2015

On 10/03/2015 21:36, Salvador Cuñat wrote:
>   I have a quite functional parser for SmartTrak files.
> Do you still have access to your friend's divelog?  It would be great
> to test it, as all my dives in smarttrak are imported and I only have
> the example file shipped with Uwatek's app.
> I don't know if this parser will do into master (because of its
> dependencies) but, at least, your friend may have his dives imported
> to Subsurface.
>
> Regards
>
> Salva.

Salva,
I have been working with Galileo logs lately. In which ways do the
SmartTrak dive logs differ from the raw binary logs downloaded from the
Uwatec DC?  I can reasonable easily get SmartTrak logs for you but I
suspect that this is not what you are wanting? In particular, I am
interested in the way that the Uwatec events are handled in Smartrac.
Kind regards,
willem