Proposal

Jan Darowski jan.darowski at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 03:12:40 PDT 2015

1) yes, I know.
2) I think that we can modify the algorithm a little bit so it will
give the same results as the original one, without strictly specifying
phases of the dive. In fact, there are a few factors modifying
compartments state and we can apply them through all the dive. Just
some of them won't have much impact during some phases. I think that
division into phases has been used to explain the theory more easily.
3) As for now, I don't think the first phase you described would take
too much time... I still think that even with the long studying period
there will be some details discovered during the implementation. And I
need to dive into the Subsurface code before starting coding to know
how to organize it and make compatible with other parts, like the case
from point 2