Allow replanning of logged dives

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Fri May 8 14:20:40 PDT 2015

Hi,

here are two more patches I hope address your suggestions:

> On 08 May 2015, at 19:23, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>
> So why would this be called "replan" instead of "edit dive“?

This is easy and in patch 0001.

> And if a dive isn't planned but edited, then we shouldn't have the dive
> plan language in the notes field (this happened when I clicked "save
> new“).

I am not sure if 0002 is what you had in mind. This keeps the old notes from the logged dive and adds the disclaimer and runtime table. Or do you want something entirely different than the runtime table?

> But overall I love it.

Thanks.

Best
Robert