Petrel 2 Download

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Tue May 19 08:57:30 PDT 2015

On 20 May, 2015 - Rick Walsh wrote:

> Thank you for your help and patience Anton,
>

> > Then try to connect via rfcomm:
> >
> > sudo rfcomm -i 00:15:83:3D:0A:57 connect /dev/rfcomm0 00:13:43:0E:6B:D0
> >

> Connecting is the bit that doesn't work, either from within
> bluetoothctl or with rfcomm.
>
> sudo rfcomm -i 00:15:83:3D:0A:57 connect /dev/rfcomm0 00:13:43:0E:6B:D0
> Can't connect RFCOMM socket: Connection refused
>
> I tried with -i hci1 (=00:15:83:3D:0A:57) too just for good luck.
> sudo rfcomm -i hci1 connect /dev/rfcomm0 00:13:43:0E:6B:D0
> Can't connect RFCOMM socket: Connection refused

Only times i've seen that behavior is when I've paired the device with
something else in between. (I've have a OSTC Sport which also uses
bluetooth, but not BLE)

Just another wild guess is to try to switch to a fresh battery in your
petrel. I've seen wierd problems with bluetooth in the Sport when the
battery is a bit run down. I guess that the requirements of the
bluetooth chip is higher than for the main micro. It usually spits out
page framing error or something down that road.

Just another wild guess is to test another rfcomm channel? You can take
a look at what the device says with sdptool browse.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604