4.5 Beta 3

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Oct 4 09:18:14 PDT 2015

Tag is pushed, Windows and Mac installers are in place, Linux packages are
building.

As I said in the other email, I intend for this to be the last beta prior
to 4.5 and I hope to cut 4.5 by mid week unless serious bugs are found.

My usual plea. Please test. It's really quite frustrating when things that
could easily have been caught during the beta cycle get found in the full
release.

Grab your dive computer(s). Create a new dive log file. Download the date.
Pretend you went diving this morning and edit some of the entries. Create
a Cloud Storage account. Save the data to cloud storage. Print your
logbook.

Thanks as always for all the contributions over the past many months (this
was a looooong release cycle).

Willem, are we OK on the user manual?

Those of you translating the manual, how close are you to being caught up?

If there's anything that I should hold the release for, please let me know
ASAP.

Thanks