Issues building install with Marble

Guido Lerch guido.lerch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 03:57:44 PDT 2015

> On Tue, Oct 06, 2015 at 05:58:45PM +0200, Guido Lerch wrote:
> > Copied the maps and bitmaps directory into subsurface/marbledata, this
> > fixed it.
>
> So I did some more testing and tweaking. The latest master should remove
> your build/marbledata directory and replace it with a symbolic link to the
> ~/src/subsurface/marbledata directory...

I read articles that cmake 3.3.1 has issues with symlinks, have you had
issues with this ?
Seems MAC specific.

> /D
>
> PS: a gentle reminder... we REALLY prefer inline email style. Top post
>
> I cant to this on all computers, sorry. I find it disturbing as it's
sometimes hard for me to
find the comment between all the text but I am happy to comply which what
you guys
prefer.
For me the inline editing works only nicely if I logon to Google mail ....

--
Best regards,
Guido