Dive planner oddities

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Sun Oct 11 12:18:28 PDT 2015

Sergey,

thanks for testing this. Unfortunately I think I need some more explanation of your findigs.

> On 11 Oct 2015, at 20:06, Sergey Starosek <sergey.starosek at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Some planner testing results:
> Reset preferences, no default divelog
> Start planner (Buehlmann model)
> Switch to recreational model
> Note that 2nd waypoint is not aligned with graph
What exactly do you mean by „not aligned“? Do you refer to the fact that the handle is not at the end of the 15m segment? That is on purpose, this is what „recreational mode“ is about: The second handle is the last manually entered waypoint and in recreational mode the planner stays at that depth for the maximum time that does not get you in conflict with gas usage and deco obligations.

> Change depth for the 1st and 2nd waypoint to be 30m
> Note a peak on a SAC graph
Maybe I am stupid but I cannot see it on your screen shots. Actually, I don’t see the pO2 graph at all. When I run subsurface, I can see the graph but no peak. Could you indicate on the screen shot where I am supposed to look?

> Cancel plan, close and restart ssrf
> Open planner
> Note that 2nd waypoint is not aligned with graph

As above.

Best
Robert