Subsurface 4.5 (Win10) crash after adding dive with planner

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Sat Oct 17 23:35:11 PDT 2015

Hello Rick, hello Lubomir, hi All,

you guys are really incredible ;-)
I just hope you usually get some more sleep before going diving!

So after letting you work during night I can confirm the following:
- If I first prevent Subsurface to load my affected XML at startup, then
change to English translation and then load my affected XML the issue is
gone. --> Everything stable.
- Then I remove the last dive which triggered the issue. Language back
to German. --> Stable
- Now let's add the new dive via planner again. If I there in the
planner move my mouse in the profile window immediately --> no crash yet
  But if I just change s.th. in the runtime and then move my mouse in
the profile window --> crash
  Rick's experience confirmed!

Best regards
Stefan