Nightly Subsurface AppImage for most Linux distributions

probono probono at puredarwin.org
Sun Oct 18 08:19:53 PDT 2015

>> On Oct 18, 2015, at 5:51 AM, probono <probono at puredarwin.org> wrote:
>>
>> Right now they are in usr/lib/grantlee/5.0/ but I don't know if they
>> are picked up from there correctly. How can I know?
>
> Yes, that's the right location.
> To test, run Subsurface. Add a dive (Log->Add dive) and accept the changes.
> Now go to print, pick a template and print to PDF. Did things get printed?
> Your plugins are in the right spot.

I now have

./usr/lib/grantlee/5.0/grantlee_defaultfilters.so
./usr/lib/grantlee/5.0/grantlee_defaulttags.so
./usr/lib/grantlee/5.0/grantlee_i18ntags.so
./usr/lib/grantlee/5.0/grantlee_loadertags.so

in the AppImage but still get

"Plugin library 'grantlee_defaulttags' not found."
Can't load template

Is this supposed to work with relative paths based on the location of
some other file? Or just with absolute paths?