FW: mobile ui considerations

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Oct 20 07:28:49 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, October 20, 2015 04:15:01 PM Davide DB wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 3:54 PM, Sebastian Kügler <sebas at kde.org> wrote:
> > What do you mean by "default development OS"?
> >

> > That said, I'd like to run the app on Android. I'm personally not much
> > interested in IOS, I don't own such a device and I'm not planning to
> > acquire one. It's a good way for someone else to provide useful
> > contributions, of course.
> > --
>
> I meant target platform, sorry.

I left this out intentionally, the target platform to me depends on screen
size and density, input devices. Qt is flexible enough to allow me to not care
about these things, luckily.

Concretely, it depends on what people test it on and make it work. Android
seems like a good candidate.
--
sebas

http://www.kde.org | http://vizZzion.org