4.5.1 has been released

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Oct 27 05:36:26 PDT 2015

With a decent internet connection in Korea I was able to address the
remaining two blocker issues on my list (one of which was actually
confirmed to be a bug in the firmware programming of a dive computer) and
so I somewhat later than hoped for was able to release Subsurface-4.5.1.

Nothing really has changed since the last daily.

This mainly addresses a few issues in 4.5 (crash when using the planner in
German, issues with divelogs.de uploads, location management UI issue on
the Mac, and a few smaller fixes) and updates the translations.

I announced this on our website and will do quick posts on Facebook, G+
and scubaboards in the next few minutes. Feel free to forward / post
whereever appropriate. The website statistics show me that we are getting
a significant number of people visiting from some of the local language
forums that some of you posted the previous announcements to - so this is
indeed quite useful.

I will now open master for things that are targeting 4.6. If we need a
4.5.2 then I will branch that from the 4.5.1 tag.