Beta Testing

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Sep 6 16:07:37 PDT 2015

> On Sep 6, 2015, at 11:50 AM, John Smith <noseygit at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Running Beta on Windows 10.
>
> if you select more than one dive to export to divelogs.de <http://divelogs.de/> subsurface crashes.

Yes, we got a report for this earlier and I have seen pending patches that should fix this issue. Should be in the next beta.

> I tried using the uninstall to give me a completely clean installation, it deleted the program but it left all of the configuration information and logons etc.

The uninstall keeps the registry settings around - but there's an option in the preferences dialog to reset all settings.

> You could really do with a progress bar for the cloud data as the download is very slow and subsurface seems to be hanging but isn't.

There should be a big spinner overlaying the window as you load from or save to the cloud. Are you not seeing that? I have seen that spinner get stuck (and, frankly, haven't figured out why that happens or how to fix that). Is that what you are seeing, or are you not seeing the spinner at all?

Thanks for the report!