Marble issues

Guido Lerch guido.lerch at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 05:59:40 PDT 2015

All,

My marble plugin stays black any idea what might be the issue ?
I am on the master from this morning and ran the build.sh script to make
sure
I build according to the latest and greatest but the window stays black.

when building with QT Creator I realised this ...

Map theme file does not exist: ""

Ignoring to load the following file since it doesn't look like a valid
Marble plugin: "/hs_err_pid37434.log"

Reason: "'/hs_err_pid37434.log' is not a valid Mach-O binary (invalid magic
230a2320)"

Map theme file does not exist: ""

Falling back to default theme: "earth/srtm/srtm.dgml"

Map theme file does not exist: ""

Couldn't find a valid DGML map.

[image: Inline-Bild 1]
--