printing patches

Gehad Elrobey gehadelrobey at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 04:43:00 PDT 2015

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 1:14 PM, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 9 September 2015 at 13:15, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> > Gehad, Lubomir,
> >
> > I saw some patches a while ago that Lubomir commented on and that Gehad
> > said he would rework and resubmit. Did I miss the resubmission?
>
> last week Gehad said he is (and/or going to be) busy.
> there are 3 patches waiting for quite some time which are basically
> GSoC related and are important to have.
>
> he also did not say which track issues he's currently working on and
> which i can help with.

I was working on a bug not listed on the trac, The dive profile font scale
is calculated wrongly in some cases, which corrupts the dive profile.

> if he doesn't respond to this thread today, i'm going to re-send the
> original patches without the minor mods i requested - coding style
> related.

Currently I am getting ready to complete my degree abroad so I am a little
overwhelmed, I have several free hours today so I will send the 3 patches
as well as the tr() patch today.

--
regards,

Gehad