Bluetooth blues

Claudiu Olteanu olteanu.vasilica.claudiu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 07:56:53 PDT 2015

Hi there,

It seems that it doesn't use our custom implementation for the open method.
It should use *shearwater_common_custom_open *to open the device.
This means that your libdivecomputer version is incorrect or the
SSRF_CUSTOM_SERIAL wasn't cached correctly.

After commit [1] it shouldn't show the Bluetooth option if the
SSRF_CUSTOM_SERIAL
macro is undefined.

Also the commit [2] should fix some problems with the Shearwater devices
which lead to SEGV.

Let me know if you encounter the same problems using the latest versions of
Subsurface and libdc.

Cheers,
Claudiu

[1] -