Subsurface-mobile releases

David Tillotson david at acmelabs.co.uk
Fri Apr 15 12:51:09 PDT 2016

On 15 April 2016 20:45:47 BST, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 09:59:32AM +0200, Salvador CuƱat wrote:
>> Good morning.
>>
>> El 15/04/2016 05:51, "Dirk Hohndel" <dirk at hohndel.org> escribiĆ³:
>> >

>> > I waited releasing the Subsurface-mobile 1.0.5 on Android until we
>got
>> > more feedback from the testers on the new way of saving changes -
>but
>> > I have heard absolutely nothing. This means that either people
>aren't
>> > testing, or it's working perfectly.
>>
>> Sadly it doesn't.  Two issues for me, on android 4.3:
>>
>> 1- there are two lateral  margins which fool the display in portrait
>(see
>> attachment, took purposely to make it evident), not disturbing in
>landscape.
>
>So I read this a few times and I stared at the screen shot for a
>while...
>I can't figure out what you mean. Can you try to explain it better?
>Sorry
>if I'm slow and this should be obvious...
>
>> 2- back button doesn't quit app, although works fine for the rest of
>> actions. So the app has to be manually killed.
>
>That used to work. I wonder what changed.
>
>/D

I found that selecting "Dive list" from the left menu (even while on the dive list) makes the back button work to exit the app.
Edits worked, but the save to cloud on a slow connection made the app look like it had frozen.
Not had chance for much more testinv as yet, but I'll try and run through a semi-formal process over the weekend.
--
David Tillotson