Frequent cloud storage authentication errors with Subsurface 4.5.6 (desktop)

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Aug 14 08:13:18 PDT 2016

On Sun, Aug 14, 2016 at 03:48:38PM +0200, Martin de Weger wrote:
> I did some testing for the latest release for the iOS app and had to edit multiple dives. Every time I tried to save to the cloud, I’m getting the attached error.
>
> It takes me 3 to 4 times to save the log to the cloud. Is there anyway I can enable (or find) a log file on my Mac to help you to determine what might be causing this issue? My internet connection is fast (200 down, 20 up) and stable.

Once I have the iOS app building with the latest Kirigami (and updated for
testers), this is the next thing I want to tackle.

You can see more debugging output on your Mac by running things from a
terminal

After building run

./Subsurface.app/Contents/MacOS/Subsurface -v

Then you get the debug output on the console. But I don't think this will
help as in my tests it didn't show anything overly intersting in the case
where (usually incorrectly) the error is shown.