Android alpha -838 with experimental mobile components change

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 15:27:28 PST 2016

Good night.

> On 12 February 2016 18:28:37 GMT+00:00, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org>
> wrote:
>
> To be honest, the right-hand context menu seems to be redundant, as the
> only entries are duplicates of pre-existing controls.
>
> I agree with David.
I like 838, but opening a context menu with just a single option seems a
bit excesive. Probably just binding the button to the intended action would
suffice.

As a matter of personal taste, wouldn't be prettier to have the arrow's
background completely transparent and the arrow itself fully opaque? e.g.
in the same blue used for the header.

BTW the next update from google (840?) crashes on init. I'll try to get
some logcat info tomorrow if it is not solved.

Regards.

Salva.