Subsurface-mobile 854 - now even more Plasma-mobile than ever before

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 07:00:27 PST 2016

On Sun, Feb 14, 2016 at 10:36 AM, David Tillotson <david at acmelabs.co.uk> wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Feb 2016 00:01:26 -0800
> Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>> Could you humor me and try -858 which I just uploaded?
>> Because for me all of these close the drawer.
>
> 858 ends up back in the cloud credentials screen on a clean
> install, and hitting the back button from the dive list. From there, all
> I can do is kill the app, as the action button, back button, and "Dive
> list" menu entry do nothing (although I can get into the developer
> sub-menu, about page, and stop/start the location service).

Similar experience here. And here are a few notes from brief testing.

The keyboard is on top of the action button preventing one from saving
or canceling changes without hiding the keyboard.

I cannot edit gas mix, nor start or end pressures. This is because
unused cylinders from OSTC Sport are included in the log. And this is
erroneously considered to be a dive with multiple cylinders.

Start and end pressure on the details (edit) page are shown as 0 when
diving with air integrated DC.

When going to edit mode, I was shown info from wrong dive.
Unfortunately reproducing this does not seem to be trivial. At least I
have not been able to reproduce the issue.

On the enhancement side, it would be great if the divelist could be
collapsed by trips. This would really make a difference for me as I
tend to do a lot of dives on scuba trips and scrolling through tens or
hundreds of dives to find the specific one would be quite a bit easier
this way.

Also I would not mind if we had an empty sphere as the action button
on the Dive list page. It is kind of handy to be able to drag the menu
from the middle of the page, not that this would be a big issue. But
even more transparent icon would not really bother me. (On the other
hand I a have a 7 inch tablet, so I have no idea how much that would
bother people with a small screen.)

miika