Subsurface-mobile 858 - crashes

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Mon Feb 15 00:08:16 PST 2016

On 15/02/2016 01:41, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

>> On Feb 14, 2016, at 12:58 PM, Willem Ferguson <willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za> wrote:
>>

>> 2) I have some dives with lots of notes. The notes appear to be cut off after an & character in the text of the notes: inconvenient.
> Hmm - I wonder if this is a quoting issue. Somehow the QML code thinks this is HTML and the '&' confuses it and it stops parsing? Can you replace the '&' with '&'?
>
> /D

Yes  it is quoting issue. Inserting the HTML & solves the problem,
but for the non-html-savvy user this should not be. The notes text box
should be just that and it should take the full set of text characters
including :;"'&*%#, otherwise it produces unpredictable results in
rendering the notes.
Kind regards,
willem