Android build 864

Adric Norris landstander668 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 07:48:09 PST 2016

It's not very discoverable, however, when the thing is almost invisible. I
really think the "once you know its there" path is a bad approach, and will
rub new users the wrong way. That being said, it's really not my call so I
won't press the matter any further.

--
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people
very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams