progress on Subsurface-mobile

Adric Norris landstander668 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 10:19:02 PST 2016

OK, I'll try that once I get home. I've never had the desktop app set to
anything other than imperial units, however, so I'm not sure how it could
have been saved incorrectly in the first place.

Interestingly, when I look at the cloud data via browser it shows depths in
feet, but temperatures in degrees Celsius. Not sure if that's normal, but
it certainly seems weird. :)

--
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people
very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams