Frequent cloud storage authentication errors with Subsurface 4.5.6 (desktop)

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 22:19:30 PDT 2016

I have encountered auth failure quite frequently with poor network connection. At home this has worked fine for me, so I suspect this is related to packet drop and long ttl.

I also got an infinite hang during a save. I'll take a look at a  back trace I got from that after my Subsurface testing session is over.It was on a select in libgit, so might be something that needs to be fixed there, or maybe we can have a timeout somewhere ourselves.

Having poor network here has really proven that this is not handled well at all. Will need to simulate it at home when I have more time to look at the code.

miika