OC and CCR examples computer logs

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Tue Jun 14 08:34:54 PDT 2016

Steve,

> Am 14.06.2016 um 15:50 schrieb Steve <stevewilliams at internode.on.net>:
>
> Here is an export of some the different computers attached.
> Also take note of the surface pressure of the iX3M computer in both OC and CCR logs, looks like the decimal point is in the wrong place.

thanks a lot. I found a bug that explains why the OC couldn’t be saved as OC. That should be fixed. But when I open you log file and set the three dives to CCR (and always of course confirm the change and then save the dive, it saves perfectly fine as CCR, so I cannot reproduce that bug.

Regarding the surface pressure (10bar is indeed a bit too much), I have no idea where that comes from. Do you get this value directly after downloading from the dive computer?

Best
Robert