Androind build -900

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Mar 2 09:22:21 PST 2016

On Wed, Mar 02, 2016 at 06:22:25AM -0800, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> Famous last words. It was actually a bit harder than I thought and in
> investigating this I found another issue with manually adding dives (where
> we would incorrectly update the dive list model and show the new dive
> twice in the list under some circumstances).
>
> Fixes for both were pushed and a new APK (-904) is available for download
> now and should be available in Google Play shortly.

That one contained a fascinating brain fart of mine. Model internal order
and displayed order using the sort proxy model are different and we need
to treat them differently. Oops.

> > > 2. When editting a dive, if the time is changed, but not the depth, the profile isn't updated.
> >
> > By "time" I assume you mean duration? Or the start time? Because how would
> > the start time impact the profile... but with the duration changed it
> > /should/ be redrawn. I'll look into this.
>
> I now understand what you mean here - this used to work so I need to
> figure out what I broke there...

This one is fixed as well in -906

Please give it a try, available on the server and should make its way
through Google Play in the next hour or three.