SV: stack trace for the crash

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Mar 3 14:24:00 PST 2016

On Thu, Mar 03, 2016 at 01:38:08PM -0800, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 03, 2016 at 01:12:35PM -0800, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> > On segunda-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2016 09:33:58 PST Saether Jan-Arve wrote:
> > > I will try to reproduce it here and create a issue for it.
> >
> > Hello Jan Arve
> >
> > Did you manage to reproduce it? It's easily reproducible with Subsurface in
> > 5.6.0rc, but it's not dissected to a testcase.
>
> While Subsurface is not exactly small and easy to build, I'll be happy to
> help anyone trying to track this down.
>
> Basically...
>
> clone latest master of Subsurface from git://subsurface-divelog.org/subsurface

Correction: please clone Subsurface, but then check out commit
12f36c92e1c00459e354577a2db1ce06e240b322 because I will check a brute
force workaround into master in a few minutes with which I no longer run
into the issue.

This doesn't change the fact that this is broken at the commit above and
that this is clearly a regression as the same QML works fine with 5.5.1

(and if you look at the fix you'll see that I just force all columns to
have the same preferred and maximum width)