First screenshoot of Subsurface on iOS

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Mar 4 10:53:45 PST 2016

On Fri, Mar 04, 2016 at 07:43:13PM +0100, Robert C. Helling wrote:

> > Am 04.03.2016 um 19:39 schrieb Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava at kde.org>:
> >
> > YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
> > <Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 3.38.47 PM.png>
>
> Tomas, you rock!

It's a screen shot of the iOS emulator, so there's still more step to do.
Oh, and of course there's the small issue that it still doesn't load the
dive list, etc.

But it's a huge first step :-)

/D

PS: I think I mentioned that Tomaz is visiting me for a couple of weeks.
So we are both in my guest room, hacking away. Sadly I'm so under the
influence of pain killers that my contributions aren't as useful as I
would have hoped they might be...