Subsurface-mobile on iOS UI design questions

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 08:37:11 PST 2016

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 2:13 PM, Thomas Pfeiffer <thomas.pfeiffer at kde.org> wrote:
> You can put "Dive list" in the global drawer to quickly go back there if you
> don't have a context drawer everywhere.
>
> So, long story short: The way for going back/cancelling is "Swipe from the
> left to the right".
>
> If there are problems with this in other places, we can find fixes for them.

the problem it may have in the current version is that horizontal
swipe is reserved for going to next/previous dive, a test may be done
to make vertical scrolling between dives instead (and see what
problems may arise from this)

In the api refactor, also the top bar becomes some kind of breadcrumb,
that may help as well (if from user tests will reveal itself as being
a valid interaction model)

--
Marco Martin