Subsurface-mobile for Android first release

Thomas Pfeiffer thomas.pfeiffer at kde.org
Sun Mar 13 13:15:03 PDT 2016

On Saturday, 12 March 2016 07:49:13 CET you wrote:

> > What exactly is the problem? Does it not draw the content fast enough
> > while
> > scrolling? Or is it about blank space at the very end of the list?
>
> Thomas,
> Here is a link to a video showing this effect. Unfortunately the mp4
> file is some 37 Mb in size.
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/cw887nmq7oqy9va/REC_1457760197842.mp4?dl=0

Hi Willem,
thank you for the demonstration!
Now I can at least say that this is not intended.
The Kirigami list component allows developers to set a certain margin by which
a list can be "overscrolled" at the beginning or end to allow users to scroll
the first/last entry to a point where they are easily accessible while holding
the phone with one hand, but Subsurface mobile currently does not use this,
and even if it did, there should definitely not be a whole blank page.

Best,
Thomas