cloud connection timeout

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 17:17:52 PDT 2016

I am currently suffering from poor network connectivity and cannot sync the desktop app to the cloud. Looks like it times out before ssl hand shake is finished. I tested the connectivity with openssl and it took about 60 seconds for the connection to initialize properly to cloud port 443. (TCP connects within a second or two.) Can the timeout be easily extended somehow? As we all know many divers do frequent this kind of poorly networked locations.

I can grab verbose logs or network capture at some point if my initial assumption of the root cause proofs to be wrong.

miika