4.5.5

Steve stevewilliams at internode.on.net
Tue Mar 22 16:21:54 PDT 2016

As I mentioned earlier, I want to do a 4.5.5 release to capture a couple of patches that came in just after I released 4.5.4.

Before the same thing happens again... anything that you are working on and are just about to send? Please let me know.

I'll use the opportunity to pull in yet more improvements from libdivecomputer (OSTC4, new Suunto models) and of course to change the default for building libdivecomputer example apps to no.

Thanks

/D

Did some testing and noticed on my older oc dives with the Predator were showing as ccr dives again.
Set them to oc and restarted and they change back to ccr again.
I ran into the issues with compiling as well.
Not a big issue and may not be worth holding up this release for.

Steve