Empty list after showing GPS-fixes

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Mar 29 05:01:51 PDT 2016

On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 05:57:36AM +0200, Jürgen Frank wrote:
> When viewing GPS-FIXES portrait or landscape view and recalling the left arrow button to call another function the list shown there is empty. No way to go back.
>
> Regards,
> Jürgen
>
> Von meinem iPhone gesendet

In general it's a good idea to add which version you are running and which
OS you are on... the signature makes me think that you tested the iOS
version :-) ... and Test Flight indicates that you are on 4.5.2.1131

4.5.2.1131 on my iPhone 6 running iOS 9.2 (yeah, I get the daily nag to
upgrade, but with Apple it pays to take your time until the bugs are
worked out) Subsurface-mobile happily rotates the GPS fixes list when I
rotate the phone, I can open menus, go to different items in the menu and
back, so I must be missing the exact sequence of operations that you refer
to.

Can you add more details a to how to reproduce the problem?

Thanks