Fwd: Empty list after showing GPS-fixes

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Mar 29 05:06:43 PDT 2016

On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 06:05:56AM +0200, Jürgen Frank wrote:
> Second try: everything worked fine.

Oops - reading mail linearly. Good!

> In the developer menus the text is cut at the right end of screen.
> iPhone 6

The developer menu should no longer have the extra long entry in
4.5.2.1131 that used to get cut off (and that one was more focused on
Android, anyway). One oddity is that the App log doesn't appear to allow
you to scroll to the very bottom of the list - I haven't quite figured out
what causes that, but it's not really an issue for regular users.

In other words: I'm not quite sure what you mean. Can you send a screen
shot?

Thanks