Commit 39313c5 broke Bluetooth support (Clean up handling of various include file)

Steve stevewilliams at internode.on.net
Wed Mar 30 01:46:15 PDT 2016

On 15 March 2016 at 19:04, Rick Walsh <rickmwalsh at gmail.com <mailto:rickmwalsh at gmail.com> > wrote:

Hi,

There's no Bluetooth support in the current master.  I bisected it down to 39313c5 Clean up handling of various include file, but I have no idea what caused the problem.

Does anyone know what might be going on here?  Is the Bluetooth download option shown for other people on the current (or recent) master?

Cheers,

Rick

Just a quick test with OSTC3+ and configuring dive computer:

subsurface-4.5.4-11-g3ba21027b91c crashes for me when doing anything with Bluetooth.

subsurface-4.5.4-10-g90bd1b0af7b7 works fine.

Cheers,
Steve