Commit 39313c5 broke Bluetooth support (Clean up handling of various include file)

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Mar 30 05:03:38 PDT 2016

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 06:12:45PM +1100, Rick Walsh wrote:
> On 15 March 2016 at 19:04, Rick Walsh <rickmwalsh at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > There's no Bluetooth support in the current master.  I bisected it down to
> > 39313c5 Clean up handling of various include file, but I have no idea what
> > caused the problem.
>
> Does anyone know what might be going on here?  Is the Bluetooth download
> option shown for other people on the current (or recent) master?

Oops, I missed the original email or I would have investigated this long
ago. The offending commit seems... harmless. There is one bug in there but
that would IMHO only create compile failures, not a failure of BT to work.

I actually brought a BT dive computer with me on this trip but haven't
prioritized downloading from it, yet. I'll try that today and see if I can
figure out what's going on.

With stuff like this it really helps if you file a trac ticket, definitely
if it doesn't get addressed right away.

Thanks