subsurface mobile 1.0.4 feedback

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Mar 31 04:54:21 PDT 2016

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 10:32:41AM +0200, Rainer Mohr wrote:

> Am 31.03.16 um 04:14 schrieb Dirk Hohndel:
> >I will have reverted this for now and will try a different implementation
> >idea in the future.
>
> List scrolls perfectly again.

Well yes, the trip folding has been reverted. I started working on an
alternative implementation based on an idea Marco gave me. And that
implementation by mear coincidence (giggle) might allow me to also
implement searching in the dive list... :-)
But that will take a few days to be ready for testing.

> >Never mind, I have added this. The next version will scroll back to the
> >top if you tap on the title bar.
>
> Nice, works like a charm.

I aim to please.

(stop laughing)

> >>That would be great for people with 100s of dives that are not organized
> >>in trips, so I guess the local divers. I have no idea how to do that,
> >>though. Still, file a trac ticket and let's see if the Kirigami folks have
> >>an idea.
> >Please still file that enhancement request.
>
> [x] done, along with my other 2 ideas. Feel free to not implement :-)

Yes, thank you. Sorry Henrik - reading email linearly this morning, so I
didn't see that Rainer had already filed this ticket.