Improve MainTab code (#298)

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Sat Apr 8 11:03:15 PDT 2017

Hi Tomaz, hi all,

Am 07.04.2017 um 11:29 schrieb Tomaz Canabrava:

> On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 8:03 AM, Willem Ferguson
> <willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
> <mailto:willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za>> wrote:
>
>     On 07/04/2017 03:45, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>
>         Just a quick heads-up, I just triggered new daily builds of
>         the desktop
>         version... this includes Tomaz' rewrite of some of the code
>         implementing
>         the maintab (it moves Info, Extra Info, Statistics, and Photos
>         into
>         separate files.
>
>         I reviewed the code and did quite a bit of testing. I haven't
>         been able to
>         spot anything that got broken. But I'd appreciate if people
>         could take a
>         close look and make sure I didn't miss anything there...

Two minor findings up to now, from MXE windows build, Qt 5.7 based:
- The "Extra Info" tab is the 3rd tab from left now. It should be the
last tab again.
- This alignment for section "Dives" on "Statistics" tab doesn't look nice:

@Dirk: Could you please once again push translation files to Transifex
to get all this changed stuff translated? This sometimes even reveals
some more small issues.

Best regards
Stefan

--