Fwd: Re: AP Vision import

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Sat Apr 15 02:00:37 PDT 2017

Have the data bin bounced via some other software, or is it a new
version of APDLogViewer who behave differently?

This file uses "," as separator, but older APDLogViewer exports with tab
as separator:
https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/blob/master/dives/TestAPDLogViewer.csv

It's sort of a werd caracter, ø, a small Danish / Norwegian ö.

I'm about to try to spin up the current version of APDLogViewer in wine
to try to figure this out...

//Anton

On 15 April, 2017 - Willem Ferguson wrote:

> Hi Miika,
>
> See attached APD dive log. Are you in a position to do anything
> about this to make the import less painful?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> willem

Anton Lundin	+46702-161604