Help needed to import .slg files into Subsurface

Pedro Neves nevesdiver at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 02:25:21 PDT 2017

On 20-04-2017 22:43, Liam Clarke wrote:

> Is there anybody that can help?

Hi Liam:

I've tried to convert your logs using smtk2ssrf but I could only convert
Christelle's. Yours just caused the app to crash.
When I tried to open you slg files with Start Trak (on my Windows
virtual machine) the software offered to convert the logs from version
1,0212 to version 1,0213. I accepted the conversion (to another file),
but after I open it with SmartTrak it shows no dives.

Maybe there's a difference between formats....
Anyway, I've just sent you Christelle's log.

Maybe someone else can dwell on this...

Cheers:

Pedro