Help needed to import .slg files into Subsurface

Liam Clarke liamagclarke at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 06:57:23 PDT 2017

Good morning Pedro and Salvador

I had some time yesterday to open the xml files you sent and clean up my
log book. Everything is there. Thank you very much.

I don't think there is a need to have a function in Subsurface to import
.slg files (most users like me will only ever use it once) but how about
having a separate page on the Subsurface website or elsewhere just running
a stand alone version of smtk2ssrf?

Liam

PS. I have more questions about the iOS companion app and synchronising
between cloud and Subsurface-mobile, but I'll keep them for later.