Aqua Divelog Import ?

Nick Shore support at mac-dive.com
Wed Aug 16 23:33:19 PDT 2017

Eric just mentioned this thread to me. He emailed me a few days back and I
ended up knocking together a (very nasty) python script to convert the data
for him.

If you're interested in the record format I found it here:

https://web.archive.org/web/20040604084948/http://www.aquadivelog.org:80/palmdatabase

There was from memory one thing that wasn't in the right place (the buddies
string in the dive record), perhaps a version difference, I'm not sure. At
any rate, it's relatively straightforward given that, just the usual time..

-nick